All the squishy, stretchy, stackability of Ohnut Buffer Rings, now with a vibrating cherry on top.
Use the vibrating ring with (or without!) Ohnut Buffer Rings so you can adjust penetration depth and experience powerful (but quiet) rumblies—hands free!
Bundle comes with:
Ohnut Buffer Rings - $75 value
- Soft, stretchy, and oh-so-comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep (eep!). Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth—without sacrificing sensation. Learn more.
Vibrating Ohnut Ring - $50 value
- Explore 7 different patterns and intensities (from a gentle buzz to what feels like a 2010s nightclub favorite)—good vibes are just a press of a button away. Learn more.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free US shipping on orders over $60 in delightfully discreet packaging.
- Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 30 days. We're here to help!
We all want to feel good during sex, but sometimes there’s too much pressure. Take some of that worry away and give yourselves permission to explore.
Backed by Science
When sex is painful, vibration may help by:
⚬ Elongating the vaginal canal
⚬ Increasing blood flow + bringing oxygen to muscles (which allows them to relax)
⚬ Increasing blood flow to the clitoris
⚬ Increasing lubrication
⚬ Relaxing pelvic floor muscles
⚬ Decreasing vulvar pain*
- KFKim F.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Decreased anxiety, Partner enjoyed it too, Want to have more sex now, Felt closer to partnerWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Healthcare practitionerDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) Pelvic floor dysfunctionRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFinally!
These oh nuts should be dipped in gold because that’s how much they’re worth! My husband and I have been married for 15 years and we’ve had a very small window of enjoyable sex. I have endometriosis, interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor dysfunction. My saint of a physical therapist recommended these and I was pretty skeptical because it seemed like we had tried everything. When I tell you these rings made all the difference, I mean, ALL the difference to our sex life! And it’s just as pleasurable for him. Please get the word out. You have to try these! I’m so excited to have sex finally!
- ADAlyse D.Verified BuyerReviewingUltimate BundleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing!!
I didn’t know how badly I needed this until I used it the first time with my husband. After years of pain I finally can enjoy every moment! I laughed and cried happy tears I couldn’t believe how amazing I felt!
- ACAmber C.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Product
The Ohnut has been a game changer in client education at my practice. It provides yet another tool to support those who experience pain during sex. The product is high quality, packaged discreetly, and I love that it is compatible with both silicone and water based lubes.
- CWCamille W.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOh thank goodness
I’d been thinking about these after my pelvic floor physical therapist recommended them. My partner was game, so I slipped them on him while we were warming up. He didn’t even notice! We had a happy fun time and afterwards I didn’t feel like my cervix was bruised. They are easy to clean, durable, comfy, and make sex pain free for me, which is novel. Highly endorse. 10/10. Life-changing?
- JSJennifer S.Verified BuyerReviewingRumble BundleRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoNot enough rumble
This definitely needs to be rethought out the vibrating ring is not female friendly as it oddly shaped and doesn't get up in the touchy feely spots. Save your money and just stick with the original ohnut. Not enough rumble in this bundle.
More About the Rumble Bundle
How does Ohnut work?
Worn externally (it doesn't go inside!) by a penetrating partner at the base of the shaft (or object of choice), start by linking 3 stackable rings. Lube up. Slide Ohnut down. During penetration Ohnut will compress down to act like a buffer. Remove or add rings as you choose. Explore!
Ohnut is made of a body-safe polymer blend (not silicone)—that means you can use both silicone- and water-based lubes!
Can the vibrating ring be used with Ohnut Buffer Rings?
Yes! Use the vibrating ring with or without Ohnut Buffer Rings. Same as the normal rings, the vibrating ring can interlock with the rest so you can customize penetration and feel the vibes at the same time :)
The vibrating ring has 7 different patterns and intensities so you can explore what feels best! Shuffle through these settings by pressing the power button once the vibe is on.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
We do have a money-back guarantee! We know how frustrating it is to waste money on products that don’t work for you, because we’ve been there. While we’re confident Ohnut will help you, if you aren’t happy with your order, just contact us within 30 days. We won’t make it difficult, we’re here to help.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping takes about 3-7 days if you're in the US! Expedited shipping is also available. International typically takes a bit longer, but we'll send you tracking info via email :)