- KFKim F.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Decreased anxiety, Partner enjoyed it too, Want to have more sex now, Felt closer to partnerWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Healthcare practitionerDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) Pelvic floor dysfunctionRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFinally!
These oh nuts should be dipped in gold because that’s how much they’re worth! My husband and I have been married for 15 years and we’ve had a very small window of enjoyable sex. I have endometriosis, interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor dysfunction. My saint of a physical therapist recommended these and I was pretty skeptical because it seemed like we had tried everything. When I tell you these rings made all the difference, I mean, ALL the difference to our sex life! And it’s just as pleasurable for him. Please get the word out. You have to try these! I’m so excited to have sex finally!
- ADAlyse D.Verified BuyerReviewingUltimate BundleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoAmazing!!
I didn’t know how badly I needed this until I used it the first time with my husband. After years of pain I finally can enjoy every moment! I laughed and cried happy tears I couldn’t believe how amazing I felt!
- ACAmber C.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoGreat Product
The Ohnut has been a game changer in client education at my practice. It provides yet another tool to support those who experience pain during sex. The product is high quality, packaged discreetly, and I love that it is compatible with both silicone and water based lubes.
- CWCamille W.Verified BuyerReviewingOhnut Depth-Limiting RingsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoOh thank goodness
I’d been thinking about these after my pelvic floor physical therapist recommended them. My partner was game, so I slipped them on him while we were warming up. He didn’t even notice! We had a happy fun time and afterwards I didn’t feel like my cervix was bruised. They are easy to clean, durable, comfy, and make sex pain free for me, which is novel. Highly endorse. 10/10. Life-changing?
- JSJennifer S.Verified BuyerReviewingRumble BundleRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoNot enough rumble
This definitely needs to be rethought out the vibrating ring is not female friendly as it oddly shaped and doesn't get up in the touchy feely spots. Save your money and just stick with the original ohnut. Not enough rumble in this bundle.